In Yuba County, Cal Fire reports that the Willow Fire is now at 75% containment. All road closures and evacuations will be lifted this morning for the Willow Fire area.
In Butte County, The Butte County Sheriff’s Department has issued and Evacuation Warning due to fire and expected wind event for the area West of Table Mountain to Highway 70, North of Garden Dr and water canal. The East side of Table Mountain which includes the Cherokee area remains under an Evacuation Order.
Butte County Sheriffs Office is reducing the Evacuation Order to an Evacuation Warning for Bangor area from Forbestown Rd South to Swedes Flat Rd, East of Miners Ranch Rd to the County Line.
Cal Fire reports that the North Complex West Zone is at 15% containment with 74,000 acres burned.
Evacuation Order per the Butte County Sheriff’s Office are:
- Communities of Feather Falls. Berry Creek, Brush Creek- area east of Lake Oroville south of Hwy 70, west of the county line, and south to Forbestown Road.
- Communities of Mt. Ida, Bangor- All areas east of Miners Ranch Rd will remain under evacuation order.
- Community of Kelly Ridge- area east of Foothill Road, south of Lake Oroville and Lake Canyon Dr, west from Hwy 162 and Miners Ranch Road , of Foothill Blvd.
- Community of Cherokee- area east of Hwy 70, West to the west branch of Lake Oroville, south of Hwy 70, north to the Thermalito Diversion Pool.
Evacuations Orders per the Yuba County Sheriff’s Office are:
- Yuba Zone 1- Area east New York Flat Rd, south of the County line, west of LaPorte Rd, and north of LaPorte Rd.
- Yuba Zone 2- areas west of Bullards Bar Lake, east of La Porte Rd, south of the County line, and north Bullards Bar Rd and Fountainhouse Rd.
- Yuba Zone 3- Areas north of Westcott Rd., west of New York Flat Rd, south of the county