As of Monday morning the entire North Complex Fire is 318,724 acres with 83% containment, the West Zone/Bear fire remains at 84,595 acres with 95% containment and is not expected to grow.
2,342 structures destroyed, 113 damaged
Homes: 1,523 destroyed and 51 damaged
Commercial Structures: 59 destroyed and 5 damaged
Other Structures: 760 destroyed and 57 damaged
10,000 structures are threatened
15 fatalities have been confirmed.
- The area west of Oro-Quincy Hwy, from Seminole Drive north to the Butte County Line
- The area on both sides of Hwy 70, from Pulga Rd north to the Butte County Line, including Pulga Rd and Concow Rd north of Rim Rd.
- The community of Stirling City
- Big Bend
- Yankee Hill
- The area of Stephens Ridge Road
- SR 70 @ DEADWOOD ROAD
- ORO-QUINCY HWY FROM LAKE MADRONE NORTH TO THE BUTTE COUNTY LINE. (Open to residents only)
BUTTE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE EVACUATION MAP
NORTH VALLEY STRUCTURE STATUS: CAL FIRE