As of Friday morning the entire North Complex Fire is 304,492 acres with 78% containment, with the Bear Fire/West Zone comprising 84,580 acres with 73% containment.
2,248 structures destroyed, 112 damaged
10,000 structures are threatened
15 fatalities have been confirmed.
- Berry Creek above Whispering Chapel Ln including Encina Grande Rd and Big Ridge Rd
- Brush Creek
- Forbestown above Westar Ct
- Highway 162 from Bidwell Bar Bridge to Simmons Rd. Simmons Rd to Big Ridge Rd, including all roads that connect with Simmons Rd. Big Ridge Rd will remain closed.
- Area enclosed by Highway 162 from Miner’s Ranch Rd to Forbestown Rd to the Butte County line on the north. Swedes’ Flat Rd on the south. Miner’s Ranch Rd to Swedes’ Flat Rd on the west perimeter. County line on the East perimeter.
- Highway 162 from Forbestown Rd, north to the Bidwell Bar bridge to include both sides of the roadway.
- Areas north of Forbestown road to Lumpkin Rd including Lake Haven Way and Faye Mar Rd., all of Stringtown Rd and connecting roads.
- Clipper Mills Community
- ORO QUINCY HWY @ WHISPERING CHAPEL LANE
- ENCINA GRANDE @ DEER MEADOW RD
- SIMMONS ROAD @ BIG RIDGE ROAD
- PONDERSORSA WAY @ LUMPKIN R
- FOUR TREES RD @ SR 70
- FORBESTOWN ROAD @ LOWER FORBESTOWN ROAD
- FORBESTOWN ROAD @ WESTAR COURT
BUTTE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE EVACUATION MAP
NORTH VALLEY STRUCTURE STATUS: CAL FIRE