SPECIAL NOTE RE:COVID-19
The Meat in the Metallica Sandwich
We’ve known Friday and Sunday since last year’s festival (we still have “Enter Night” empty cans adorning the Z-Rock studio), but now we officially know who’s holding court on Saturday!
Win Full Weekend Passes
To celebrate the completion of this tasty ass musical sandwich we’re giving away full weekend passes, beyotch!
Here’s what you need to do:
- (2/24-2/28) Listen to cootdog weeknights between 6-10
- Listen for the nightly keyword and text it to 530-342-SLAM (7526) before 10pm to get in the running for that evening’s pair of full weekend passes!
- You only need to text it in once, but since uhr-body has different schedules he’ll say it 6:20, 7:20, 8:20, & 9:20pm!
- A randomly selected texter will be selected and called the following weekday
- Answer your phone on our first attempt to contact you and win!*
- Everyone who wins is in the running for the grand prize upgrade to VIP!**
PASSES ON SALE NOW
Whether scooping them up now, checking out a layway option, single/multiple day, or whatever, make sure you solidify your place to watch the most epic Aftershock yet, anchored by the most epic band in NorCal (if not the entire world) history, Metallica!
Boris and Frost do a pod for the first time since last year’s unbelievable weekend of awesome…..tude. Why? Because this week we were able to announce that My Chemical Romance will be headlining Aftershock Saturday this fall on 106.7 Z-Rock. The reaction was PASSIONATE and both positive AND negative so they read some comments posted to the Z-Rock socials and talk about it all. Also (as always) hella weird tangents and more.